I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
No idea if true. Jhop also made a quick reference to it during his podcast. It would be massive for the Ducks.
I am not as hopeful for Chris Steele. I think that he's a Florida lean.
I am not as hopeful for Chris Steele. I think that he's a Florida lean.
-
Duck24
- Senior
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Wasn’t Devon Williams an Oregon silent/lock last year as well? I know these things are fluid and it’s entirely possible that Williams was a silent then and Kayvon is now. I’ll get excited when he signs his LOI. JHop normally has pretty solid info so I doubt he’s just outwardly making it up but again, we’ve all been down this street before.
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
I do not believe Devon Williams was ever a silent.Duck24 wrote:Wasn’t Devon Williams an Oregon silent/lock last year as well? I know these things are fluid and it’s entirely possible that Williams was a silent then and Kayvon is now. I’ll get excited when he signs his LOI. JHop normally has pretty solid info so I doubt he’s just outwardly making it up but again, we’ve all been down this street before.
-
GoDucksIn09
- Senior
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
I will believe it when see it.
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Very well could be a silent. He could have just committed while here to save his spot also. Hoping for the best
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
I'm hearing rumors that a commitment video was commissioned earlier, but is being held off for now with Thibs delaying his commitment until December.
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Even if he was a silent, it would be based off of the high from his visit. That could very likely dissipate over the next two months.
-
GoDucksIn09
- Senior
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
JuJu Smith was suppose to be a silent at one time too but we know where he want when it came to signing day.
-
duckfan22
- Senior
- Posts: 2698
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
It also works the other way...DeAnthony was a lock to SC then at the very last minuteGoDucksIn09 wrote:JuJu Smith was suppose to be a silent at one time too but we know where he want when it came to signing day.
he's playing for the ducks. But its easy to dismiss everything and think the negative
when no one really knows what goes on in a 17-18 year olds mind.
- Tray Dub
- Senior
- Posts: 4994
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
So much pessimism about this guy!
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40591
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
It'll all be settled December 15th.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
I thought he had moved his commitment up to December. At least that’s what he tweetedGoDucksTroll wrote:I'm hearing rumors that a commitment video was commissioned earlier, but is being held off for now with Thibs delaying his commitment until December.
-
quackfu
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:44 am
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
? lolbrich75 wrote:I thought he had moved his commitment up to December. At least that’s what he tweetedGoDucksTroll wrote:I'm hearing rumors that a commitment video was commissioned earlier, but is being held off for now with Thibs delaying his commitment until December.
-
Merganzer
- Senior
- Posts: 3656
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
After the Washington game the big news was he was moving up his announcement.quackfu wrote:? lolbrich75 wrote:I thought he had moved his commitment up to December. At least that’s what he tweetedGoDucksTroll wrote:I'm hearing rumors that a commitment video was commissioned earlier, but is being held off for now with Thibs delaying his commitment until December.
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
As in, moving it later, I believe. Strange way to say that, but that is the case as I understand it
Merganzer wrote:After the Washington game the big news was he was moving up his announcement.quackfu wrote:? lolbrich75 wrote:I thought he had moved his commitment up to December. At least that’s what he tweetedGoDucksTroll wrote:I'm hearing rumors that a commitment video was commissioned earlier, but is being held off for now with Thibs delaying his commitment until December.
