I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by jimmy12 »

No idea if true. Jhop also made a quick reference to it during his podcast. It would be massive for the Ducks.
I am not as hopeful for Chris Steele. I think that he's a Florida lean.
Duck24
Senior
Posts: 4744
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by Duck24 »

Wasn’t Devon Williams an Oregon silent/lock last year as well? I know these things are fluid and it’s entirely possible that Williams was a silent then and Kayvon is now. I’ll get excited when he signs his LOI. JHop normally has pretty solid info so I doubt he’s just outwardly making it up but again, we’ve all been down this street before.
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by jimmy12 »

Duck24 wrote:Wasn’t Devon Williams an Oregon silent/lock last year as well? I know these things are fluid and it’s entirely possible that Williams was a silent then and Kayvon is now. I’ll get excited when he signs his LOI. JHop normally has pretty solid info so I doubt he’s just outwardly making it up but again, we’ve all been down this street before.
I do not believe Devon Williams was ever a silent.
GoDucksIn09
Senior
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I will believe it when see it.
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by brich75 »

Very well could be a silent. He could have just committed while here to save his spot also. Hoping for the best
Image
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by GoDucksTroll »

I'm hearing rumors that a commitment video was commissioned earlier, but is being held off for now with Thibs delaying his commitment until December.
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Even if he was a silent, it would be based off of the high from his visit. That could very likely dissipate over the next two months.
GoDucksIn09
Senior
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

JuJu Smith was suppose to be a silent at one time too but we know where he want when it came to signing day.
duckfan22
Senior
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by duckfan22 »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:JuJu Smith was suppose to be a silent at one time too but we know where he want when it came to signing day.
It also works the other way...DeAnthony was a lock to SC then at the very last minute
he's playing for the ducks. But its easy to dismiss everything and think the negative
when no one really knows what goes on in a 17-18 year olds mind.
User avatar
Tray Dub
Senior
Posts: 4994
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by Tray Dub »

So much pessimism about this guy!
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40590
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by UOducksTK1 »

It'll all be settled December 15th.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by brich75 »

GoDucksTroll wrote:I'm hearing rumors that a commitment video was commissioned earlier, but is being held off for now with Thibs delaying his commitment until December.
I thought he had moved his commitment up to December. At least that’s what he tweeted
Image
quackfu
One Star Recruit
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:44 am

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by quackfu »

brich75 wrote:
GoDucksTroll wrote:I'm hearing rumors that a commitment video was commissioned earlier, but is being held off for now with Thibs delaying his commitment until December.
I thought he had moved his commitment up to December. At least that’s what he tweeted
? lol
Merganzer
Senior
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by Merganzer »

quackfu wrote:
brich75 wrote:
GoDucksTroll wrote:I'm hearing rumors that a commitment video was commissioned earlier, but is being held off for now with Thibs delaying his commitment until December.
I thought he had moved his commitment up to December. At least that’s what he tweeted
? lol
After the Washington game the big news was he was moving up his announcement.
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by Duckenstein »

As in, moving it later, I believe. Strange way to say that, but that is the case as I understand it
Merganzer wrote:
quackfu wrote:
brich75 wrote:
GoDucksTroll wrote:I'm hearing rumors that a commitment video was commissioned earlier, but is being held off for now with Thibs delaying his commitment until December.
I thought he had moved his commitment up to December. At least that’s what he tweeted
? lol
After the Washington game the big news was he was moving up his announcement.
Post Reply