I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40590
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Oregon just got their first CB for Kayvon Thibodeaux.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by Duckenstein »

Who was it?
UOducksTK1 wrote:Oregon just got their first CB for Kayvon Thibodeaux.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40590
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by UOducksTK1 »

The 247 CEO

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by Duckenstein »

Is that a legit cb like Justin or a throw them on the wall see what sticks guy?
UOducksTK1 wrote:The 247 CEO
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40590
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by UOducksTK1 »

He's only made four predictions ever and is batting 75%.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by Duckenstein »

Wow, sounds good. Thanks!
UOducksTK1 wrote:He's only made four predictions ever and is batting 75%.
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by thomas time »

they said on duck territory that Luke Stampini gave a cb for KT to Oregon today also, he's 25-27 on his picks
Duck24
Senior
Posts: 4744
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by Duck24 »

thomas time wrote:they said on duck territory that Luke Stampini gave a cb for KT to Oregon today also, he's 25-27 on his picks
Isn’t 247 notorious for guys changing their CB’s right before guys commit to make their numbers look better? Kind of like the ESPN writer who got caught changing his mock drafts after the fact to make it look like he picked a higher percentage correctly.
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by Duckenstein »

Yeah but some guys are legit and don't change picks too
Duck24 wrote:
thomas time wrote:they said on duck territory that Luke Stampini gave a cb for KT to Oregon today also, he's 25-27 on his picks
Isn’t 247 notorious for guys changing their CB’s right before guys commit to make their numbers look better? Kind of like the ESPN writer who got caught changing his mock drafts after the fact to make it look like he picked a higher percentage correctly.
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by jimmy12 »

Duckenstein wrote:Yeah but some guys are legit and don't change picks too
Duck24 wrote:
thomas time wrote:they said on duck territory that Luke Stampini gave a cb for KT to Oregon today also, he's 25-27 on his picks
Isn’t 247 notorious for guys changing their CB’s right before guys commit to make their numbers look better? Kind of like the ESPN writer who got caught changing his mock drafts after the fact to make it look like he picked a higher percentage correctly.

LOTS of CBs for KT. Oregon now the favorite to land him.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40590
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by UOducksTK1 »

It's still over a month away until he signs though. and he still has a Florida visit.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by GoDucksTroll »

Considering the crystal balls are coming from guys like Biggins and Huffman, it's a big deal.

I don't want to count this Duck before it hatches, but the thought of KT and DJ Johnson rushing the passer will really lessen the sting of losing Hollins and Jelks.
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by Duckenstein »

Biggins has CBd KT to the ducks now too
Duck24
Senior
Posts: 4744
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by Duck24 »

Maybe this is the year the constant sting of losing the “big fish” goes away?
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Let’s all get ahead of ourselves now and imagine getting the #1 recruit two years in a row with both KT and DJ U 8-)

I’m too pessimistic to dream about that though.
Post Reply