I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40590
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Oregon just got their first CB for Kayvon Thibodeaux.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Who was it?
UOducksTK1 wrote:Oregon just got their first CB for Kayvon Thibodeaux.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40590
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Is that a legit cb like Justin or a throw them on the wall see what sticks guy?
UOducksTK1 wrote:The 247 CEO
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40590
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
He's only made four predictions ever and is batting 75%.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Wow, sounds good. Thanks!
UOducksTK1 wrote:He's only made four predictions ever and is batting 75%.
-
thomas time
- Senior
- Posts: 4692
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
they said on duck territory that Luke Stampini gave a cb for KT to Oregon today also, he's 25-27 on his picks
-
Duck24
- Senior
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Isn’t 247 notorious for guys changing their CB’s right before guys commit to make their numbers look better? Kind of like the ESPN writer who got caught changing his mock drafts after the fact to make it look like he picked a higher percentage correctly.thomas time wrote:they said on duck territory that Luke Stampini gave a cb for KT to Oregon today also, he's 25-27 on his picks
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Yeah but some guys are legit and don't change picks too
Duck24 wrote:Isn’t 247 notorious for guys changing their CB’s right before guys commit to make their numbers look better? Kind of like the ESPN writer who got caught changing his mock drafts after the fact to make it look like he picked a higher percentage correctly.thomas time wrote:they said on duck territory that Luke Stampini gave a cb for KT to Oregon today also, he's 25-27 on his picks
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Duckenstein wrote:Yeah but some guys are legit and don't change picks tooDuck24 wrote:Isn’t 247 notorious for guys changing their CB’s right before guys commit to make their numbers look better? Kind of like the ESPN writer who got caught changing his mock drafts after the fact to make it look like he picked a higher percentage correctly.thomas time wrote:they said on duck territory that Luke Stampini gave a cb for KT to Oregon today also, he's 25-27 on his picks
LOTS of CBs for KT. Oregon now the favorite to land him.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40590
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
It's still over a month away until he signs though. and he still has a Florida visit.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Considering the crystal balls are coming from guys like Biggins and Huffman, it's a big deal.
I don't want to count this Duck before it hatches, but the thought of KT and DJ Johnson rushing the passer will really lessen the sting of losing Hollins and Jelks.
I don't want to count this Duck before it hatches, but the thought of KT and DJ Johnson rushing the passer will really lessen the sting of losing Hollins and Jelks.
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Biggins has CBd KT to the ducks now too
-
Duck24
- Senior
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Maybe this is the year the constant sting of losing the “big fish” goes away?
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Let’s all get ahead of ourselves now and imagine getting the #1 recruit two years in a row with both KT and DJ U
I’m too pessimistic to dream about that though.
I’m too pessimistic to dream about that though.