I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
justducky0
Senior
Posts: 2012
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:02 pm
Location: The Real World

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by justducky0 »

As fans its fun to get carried away. i am excited!
Image
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by GoDucksTroll »

Mike Farrell from Rivals also put in a prediction for Oregon today. He's probably just riding the momentum way, but feel free to ratchet up your excitement by another .1%
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by Duckenstein »

It actually seems possible

FSU is in shambles and Alabama is full
justducky0 wrote:As fans its fun to get carried away. i am excited!
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by Duckenstein »

Josh Newberg the fsu inside guy at the 247 site, CBd KT to the ducks
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15153
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by OregonFan4Life »

lukeyrid13 wrote:Let’s all get ahead of ourselves now and imagine getting the #1 recruit two years in a row with both KT and DJ U 8-)

I’m too pessimistic to dream about that though.
I have been confident in that happening for a while now. I have no insight to recruiting, never have, just a gut feeling, but for some reason I’m very confident in this happening and I’m usually very pessimistic with recruiting.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by lukeyrid13 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:Let’s all get ahead of ourselves now and imagine getting the #1 recruit two years in a row with both KT and DJ U 8-)

I’m too pessimistic to dream about that though.
I have been confident in that happening for a while now. I have no insight to recruiting, never have, just a gut feeling, but for some reason I’m very confident in this happening and I’m usually very pessimistic with recruiting.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right. I’m very pessimistic when it comes to things like this but if I had to bet right now I would have the ducks as the favorite for both players currently. Even if we don’t land them, to have the lead in crystal balls for both at any point is impressive in and of itself.
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by thomas time »

Rivals national recruiting analyst Adam Gorney cb'd KT to Oregon too
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by karlhungis »

Duckenstein wrote:It actually seems possible

FSU is in shambles and Alabama is full
justducky0 wrote:As fans its fun to get carried away. i am excited!
Alabama is never too full for the top recruit in the country.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Lol right. No chance Alabama or any school turns down the top guy. They’d process a kid if necessary.
GoDucksIn09
Senior
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

Alabama probably takes close to 30 guys every year so I highly doubt they are to full. I still expect him to go there. I know is getting some crystal balls but I think until see him sign will remain skeptical.
GoDucksIn09
Senior
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

Mike Farrell on rivals also thinks he stays on the west coast and signs with Oregon. According to rivals he is the number 5 player. Just saying is all. I am not qualified to figure out who is better between 24/7 and rivals. Not even sure what would be the best way to evaluate which one is better.
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by Duckenstein »

Apparently they have 10 DL committed already and are in on 2 more 5 stars. Sure, maybe they would take Ika, but does he want to be the lowest rated DL on the squad or the highest?

Good opportunity to play at Oregon for all of the guys we are in on
GoDucksIn09 wrote:Alabama probably takes close to 30 guys every year so I highly doubt they are to full. I still expect him to go there. I know is getting some crystal balls but I think until see him sign will remain skeptical.
RanDux
Senior
Posts: 2840
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 pm
Location: Happy Valley, OR

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by RanDux »

lukeyrid13 wrote:Let’s all get ahead of ourselves now and imagine getting the #1 recruit two years in a row with both KT and DJ U 8-)

I’m too pessimistic to dream about that though.
Who is DJ U?
gogreen55
Senior
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent

Post by gogreen55 »

Post Reply