I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- justducky0
- Senior
- Posts: 2012
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:02 pm
- Location: The Real World
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Mike Farrell from Rivals also put in a prediction for Oregon today. He's probably just riding the momentum way, but feel free to ratchet up your excitement by another .1%
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
It actually seems possible
FSU is in shambles and Alabama is full
FSU is in shambles and Alabama is full
justducky0 wrote:As fans its fun to get carried away. i am excited!
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Josh Newberg the fsu inside guy at the 247 site, CBd KT to the ducks
- OregonFan4Life
- All-American
- Posts: 15151
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm
I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
I have been confident in that happening for a while now. I have no insight to recruiting, never have, just a gut feeling, but for some reason I’m very confident in this happening and I’m usually very pessimistic with recruiting.lukeyrid13 wrote:Let’s all get ahead of ourselves now and imagine getting the #1 recruit two years in a row with both KT and DJ U![]()
I’m too pessimistic to dream about that though.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Right. I’m very pessimistic when it comes to things like this but if I had to bet right now I would have the ducks as the favorite for both players currently. Even if we don’t land them, to have the lead in crystal balls for both at any point is impressive in and of itself.OregonFan4Life wrote:I have been confident in that happening for a while now. I have no insight to recruiting, never have, just a gut feeling, but for some reason I’m very confident in this happening and I’m usually very pessimistic with recruiting.lukeyrid13 wrote:Let’s all get ahead of ourselves now and imagine getting the #1 recruit two years in a row with both KT and DJ U![]()
I’m too pessimistic to dream about that though.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
thomas time
- Senior
- Posts: 4692
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Rivals national recruiting analyst Adam Gorney cb'd KT to Oregon too
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Alabama is never too full for the top recruit in the country.Duckenstein wrote:It actually seems possible
FSU is in shambles and Alabama is fulljustducky0 wrote:As fans its fun to get carried away. i am excited!
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Lol right. No chance Alabama or any school turns down the top guy. They’d process a kid if necessary.
-
GoDucksIn09
- Senior
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Alabama probably takes close to 30 guys every year so I highly doubt they are to full. I still expect him to go there. I know is getting some crystal balls but I think until see him sign will remain skeptical.
-
GoDucksIn09
- Senior
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Mike Farrell on rivals also thinks he stays on the west coast and signs with Oregon. According to rivals he is the number 5 player. Just saying is all. I am not qualified to figure out who is better between 24/7 and rivals. Not even sure what would be the best way to evaluate which one is better.
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Apparently they have 10 DL committed already and are in on 2 more 5 stars. Sure, maybe they would take Ika, but does he want to be the lowest rated DL on the squad or the highest?
Good opportunity to play at Oregon for all of the guys we are in on
Good opportunity to play at Oregon for all of the guys we are in on
GoDucksIn09 wrote:Alabama probably takes close to 30 guys every year so I highly doubt they are to full. I still expect him to go there. I know is getting some crystal balls but I think until see him sign will remain skeptical.
-
RanDux
- Senior
- Posts: 2840
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 pm
- Location: Happy Valley, OR
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Who is DJ U?lukeyrid13 wrote:Let’s all get ahead of ourselves now and imagine getting the #1 recruit two years in a row with both KT and DJ U![]()
I’m too pessimistic to dream about that though.
-
gogreen55
- Senior
- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:39 pm
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
https://247sports.com/Player/DJ-Uiagalelei-45573350/RanDux wrote:Who is DJ U?
