QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15151
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by OregonFan4Life »

I knew it all along.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by TualatinDuck »

Holy f***! Wow, wow, wow!
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by Duck07 »

Oh man, I just freaked every one out in the house with a big Duck Yeah
Image
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15151
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by OregonFan4Life »

I will repeat what I said yesterday, RECRUITING IS FREAKIN FUN!!!! Especially now with our awesome coaching staff!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15151
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by OregonFan4Life »

My wife is confused why I’m so excited over a 17 year old kid, she doesn’t understand!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
Duck24
Senior
Posts: 4744
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by Duck24 »

Scared my kids cheering so loudly.
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15151
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Duck07 wrote:Oh man, I just freaked every one out in the house with a big Duck Yeah
Hahaha right?! My wife was so confused why I was yelling in the middle of the Vegas Bowl when nothing was happening.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by brich75 »

Holy s***!!! MC is building a giant
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by greenyellow »

Image
Image
User avatar
nogerO
Senior
Posts: 4516
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm
Location: Wyoming

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by nogerO »

I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks.
Last edited by nogerO on Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by TualatinDuck »

I stand by my statement, loved that he didn't draw it out or play games. Just pull the trigger. Never in following recruiting have I been this emotional. Total game changer.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by Duck07 »

Duck24 wrote:Scared my kids cheering so loudly.
Was it louder than the shouts from La Hacienda all those years ago? Lol
Image
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by Duck07 »

TualatinDuck wrote:I stand by my statement, loved that he didn't draw it out or play games. Just pull the trigger. Never in following recruiting have I been this emotional. Total game changer.
Hey Ika and Sopsher, what's up.
Image
rsbgduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 am
Location: Roseburg, OR
Contact:

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by rsbgduck »

nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
And you win the first negative post on such a positive high for all fans who pay attention to recruiting.
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by TualatinDuck »

nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
Come on man, he just announced to the world he's coming to Eugene! Walk back the negaduck and embrace we are now a recruiting powerhouse! First time ever for us but so was the two Natty shots. Embrace it brother!
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
Post Reply