QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- OregonFan4Life
- All-American
- Posts: 15151
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
I knew it all along.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Holy f***! Wow, wow, wow!
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Oh man, I just freaked every one out in the house with a big Duck Yeah

- OregonFan4Life
- All-American
- Posts: 15151
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
I will repeat what I said yesterday, RECRUITING IS FREAKIN FUN!!!! Especially now with our awesome coaching staff!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- OregonFan4Life
- All-American
- Posts: 15151
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
My wife is confused why I’m so excited over a 17 year old kid, she doesn’t understand!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-
Duck24
- Senior
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Scared my kids cheering so loudly.
- OregonFan4Life
- All-American
- Posts: 15151
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Hahaha right?! My wife was so confused why I was yelling in the middle of the Vegas Bowl when nothing was happening.Duck07 wrote:Oh man, I just freaked every one out in the house with a big Duck Yeah
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
- nogerO
- Senior
- Posts: 4516
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm
- Location: Wyoming
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks.
Last edited by nogerO on Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
I stand by my statement, loved that he didn't draw it out or play games. Just pull the trigger. Never in following recruiting have I been this emotional. Total game changer.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Was it louder than the shouts from La Hacienda all those years ago? LolDuck24 wrote:Scared my kids cheering so loudly.

- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Hey Ika and Sopsher, what's up.TualatinDuck wrote:I stand by my statement, loved that he didn't draw it out or play games. Just pull the trigger. Never in following recruiting have I been this emotional. Total game changer.

-
rsbgduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 672
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 am
- Location: Roseburg, OR
- Contact:
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
And you win the first negative post on such a positive high for all fans who pay attention to recruiting.nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info
Come on man, he just announced to the world he's coming to Eugene! Walk back the negaduck and embrace we are now a recruiting powerhouse! First time ever for us but so was the two Natty shots. Embrace it brother!nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher


