How do the ducks finish?
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- FlDuckFan
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5068
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:45 am
- GM: Orlando Magic GM
- Location: Florida
Re: How do the ducks finish?
What makes Shough that bad that everyone seems to be passing on him and hoping for a transfer or Millen to start?
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: How do the ducks finish?
I don't think anyone is doing that.FlDuckFan wrote:What makes Shough that bad that everyone seems to be passing on him and hoping for a transfer or Millen to start?
Shough will be a RsFr next year, Millen will redshirt
If Herbert leaves, then they'll get a grad transfer
-
northbeachsf
- Freshman
- Posts: 1494
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:54 pm
Re: How do the ducks finish?
Disagree. He is gone.duckfan96 wrote:Yea but Herbert is gonna stay....hopefully
-
SuperDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 4652
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:29 am
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Contact:
Re: How do the ducks finish?
This^^^^Duckenstein wrote:I don't think anyone is doing that.FlDuckFan wrote:What makes Shough that bad that everyone seems to be passing on him and hoping for a transfer or Millen to start?
Shough will be a RsFr next year, Millen will redshirt
If Herbert leaves, then they'll get a grad transfer
We haven't seen enough of Shough to even make an observation on how well he's progressed. Another year of learning will only help him and the other QBs, whether Herbert stays or they bring in a grad transfer.
John 3:36
-
GrantDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2629
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:05 pm
Re: How do the ducks finish?
With Herbert coming back well have 3 guys+ whatever 2020 QB comes in competing for the starting spot most likely in 2020(unless Burmiester transfers).
Obviously will be interesting to see what DJ does(baseball, football, etc).
Obviously will be interesting to see what DJ does(baseball, football, etc).
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: How do the ducks finish?
My understanding is DJ wants to play both and that puts us at a disadvantage to Clemson because their football and baseball teams are better. With what said, who knows!GrantDuck wrote:With Herbert coming back well have 3 guys+ whatever 2020 QB comes in competing for the starting spot most likely in 2020(unless Burmiester transfers).
Obviously will be interesting to see what DJ does(baseball, football, etc).
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: How do the ducks finish?
I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: How do the ducks finish?
Really? Hadn't read that anywhere.lukeyrid13 wrote:I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
- FlDuckFan
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5068
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:45 am
- GM: Orlando Magic GM
- Location: Florida
Re: How do the ducks finish?
That'd be a lot of potential in the QB room after Herbert.lukeyrid13 wrote:I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.
If no one transfers
Shough, Burmeister, Millen, & Rising then if we're all good maybe we'll get Uiagalelei
- nogerO
- Senior
- Posts: 4516
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm
- Location: Wyoming
Re: How do the ducks finish?
^^^This didn't age well...northbeachsf wrote:Disagree. He is gone.duckfan96 wrote:Yea but Herbert is gonna stay....hopefully
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
- OregonFan4Life
- All-American
- Posts: 15153
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm
Re: How do the ducks finish?
He’d end up transferring if he came her since Oregon is landing DJ next year who’s going to start day 1 and kill it.lukeyrid13 wrote:I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: How do the ducks finish?
I don't know, if he truly wants to play baseball as well, Oregon looks far less attractive.OregonFan4Life wrote:He’d end up transferring if he came her since Oregon is landing DJ next year who’s going to start day 1 and kill it.lukeyrid13 wrote:I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
-
thomas time
- Senior
- Posts: 4692
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am
Re: How do the ducks finish?
Coach Fyle tweeted Another one, anybody know who it is?
-
HomeSickDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 475
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm
Re: How do the ducks finish?
I think it was for Lemieux announcing he was coming back for his senior year.thomas time wrote:Coach Fyle tweeted Another one, anybody know who it is?
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: How do the ducks finish?
I saw it on reddit CFB from a Texas fan on there. That was like a week ago now though.TualatinDuck wrote:Really? Hadn't read that anywhere.lukeyrid13 wrote:I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.