Potential late period signees/visitors
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
I could be wrong but I think he’s a safety not a LB.
-
maxduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3763
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
Nevada lists him as 5'11", 240 lbs and a linebacker.
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
Hmm, must have been thinking of someone else
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
Pretty crazy that one set of brothers can have three being starters in D-1 with a younger one as a 4-star recruit.lukeyrid13 wrote:https://www.vanquishthefoe.com/2018/12/ ... u-football
-
buckmarkduck
- All-American
- Posts: 11012
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
- Contact:
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
Sounds like Puka is waiting to see who we hite.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39222
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
So Oregon has gotten Williams to start the day. Not bad. Feels much better to not have to expect many surprises on the late signing day. I'm sure the coaches appreciate it as well since they can focus most of their late efforts on future classes.

- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40591
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
To'oto'o to Tennessee. Sopsher to Bama. Heimuli announcing right now.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
Heimuli to UW.
I like him but he’s small. UW just listed him at under 6 feet.
I like him but he’s small. UW just listed him at under 6 feet.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39222
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39222
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
With Heimuli off the board, I wonder if they're going to go after Gabriel Sewell. He's probably the best option at this point if they want to add another LB to the team.

- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
I would gladly take Gabriel Sewell. 228 tackles in three years at Mountain West level. His dad confirmed he's a grad transfer. 5'11" 235. It looks like he plays in the middle, and I wouldn't mind seeing him battle ISM, Niu, and some of our freshmen for that job next to Dye. Maybe we could even play Dye on the outside some more, I love to see him lined up to blitz.greenyellow wrote:With Heimuli off the board, I wonder if they're going to go after Gabriel Sewell. He's probably the best option at this point if they want to add another LB to the team.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39222
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Potential late period signees/visitors
Looks like Nephi Sewell is transferring to Utah instead of BYU so it's likely going to come down to Utah and Oregon for Gabriel's decision.GoDucksTroll wrote:I would gladly take Gabriel Sewell. 228 tackles in three years at Mountain West level. His dad confirmed he's a grad transfer. 5'11" 235. It looks like he plays in the middle, and I wouldn't mind seeing him battle ISM, Niu, and some of our freshmen for that job next to Dye. Maybe we could even play Dye on the outside some more, I love to see him lined up to blitz.greenyellow wrote:With Heimuli off the board, I wonder if they're going to go after Gabriel Sewell. He's probably the best option at this point if they want to add another LB to the team.

- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39222
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR