Potential late period signees/visitors

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Potential late period signees/visitors

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I could be wrong but I think he’s a safety not a LB.
maxduck
Senior
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: Potential late period signees/visitors

Post by maxduck »

Nevada lists him as 5'11", 240 lbs and a linebacker.
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Potential late period signees/visitors

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Hmm, must have been thinking of someone else
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Potential late period signees/visitors

Post by lukeyrid13 »

User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Potential late period signees/visitors

Post by GoDucksTroll »

Pretty crazy that one set of brothers can have three being starters in D-1 with a younger one as a 4-star recruit.
buckmarkduck
All-American
Posts: 11012
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
Contact:

Re: Potential late period signees/visitors

Post by buckmarkduck »

Sounds like Puka is waiting to see who we hite.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39222
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Potential late period signees/visitors

Post by greenyellow »

So Oregon has gotten Williams to start the day. Not bad. Feels much better to not have to expect many surprises on the late signing day. I'm sure the coaches appreciate it as well since they can focus most of their late efforts on future classes.
Image
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40590
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Potential late period signees/visitors

Post by UOducksTK1 »

To'oto'o to Tennessee. Sopsher to Bama. Heimuli announcing right now.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: Potential late period signees/visitors

Post by Phenom »

Heimuli to UW.

I like him but he’s small. UW just listed him at under 6 feet.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39222
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Potential late period signees/visitors

Post by greenyellow »

Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39222
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Potential late period signees/visitors

Post by greenyellow »

With Heimuli off the board, I wonder if they're going to go after Gabriel Sewell. He's probably the best option at this point if they want to add another LB to the team.
Image
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Potential late period signees/visitors

Post by GoDucksTroll »

greenyellow wrote:With Heimuli off the board, I wonder if they're going to go after Gabriel Sewell. He's probably the best option at this point if they want to add another LB to the team.
I would gladly take Gabriel Sewell. 228 tackles in three years at Mountain West level. His dad confirmed he's a grad transfer. 5'11" 235. It looks like he plays in the middle, and I wouldn't mind seeing him battle ISM, Niu, and some of our freshmen for that job next to Dye. Maybe we could even play Dye on the outside some more, I love to see him lined up to blitz.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39222
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Potential late period signees/visitors

Post by greenyellow »

GoDucksTroll wrote:
greenyellow wrote:With Heimuli off the board, I wonder if they're going to go after Gabriel Sewell. He's probably the best option at this point if they want to add another LB to the team.
I would gladly take Gabriel Sewell. 228 tackles in three years at Mountain West level. His dad confirmed he's a grad transfer. 5'11" 235. It looks like he plays in the middle, and I wouldn't mind seeing him battle ISM, Niu, and some of our freshmen for that job next to Dye. Maybe we could even play Dye on the outside some more, I love to see him lined up to blitz.
Looks like Nephi Sewell is transferring to Utah instead of BYU so it's likely going to come down to Utah and Oregon for Gabriel's decision.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39222
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Potential late period signees/visitors

Post by greenyellow »

Image
Post Reply