QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by greenyellow »

It's amazing how fast kids put on good weight once they hit good college S&C programs and get all the food available to them from the AD's dining hall.
Image
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by Duckenstein »

greenyellow wrote:It's amazing how fast kids put on good weight once they hit good college S&C programs and get all the food available to them from the AD's dining hall.
They're also probably eating according to calorie targets
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits

Post by woundedknees »

I think my buddies baby maker is running in reverse... The dude is more immature every time I see him ;) !

My hair went about the same age my metabolism tanked... 50. I literally never broke 190 until that age (s.i.g.h.).
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
Post Reply