Ruth is bragging about a flip
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Oh. I thought Ruth was a Husky fan.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
If Ruth was involved it had to be Fusky related.Alan wrote:I think he is referring to the kid from Minnesota, Williams
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
- Alan
- Senior
- Posts: 4359
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Well, I'm back to being Jon Snow!TualatinDuck wrote:If Ruth was involved it had to be Fusky related.Alan wrote:I think he is referring to the kid from Minnesota, Williams
- Tray Dub
- Senior
- Posts: 4994
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Yeah my bad, I didn't realize this was about Husky stuff.
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Ruth is the super bat s*** crazy mod of dawgman.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Ruth = Ruth Robbins. Owner and moderator at Dawgman (fusky 247Sports website). Known for completely fabricating stories and generally being a loon.
Bragging about a flip = Presumably stating she has inside knowledge that Puka Nacua is changing his commitment from USC to uw.
We're all on the same page now.
Bragging about a flip = Presumably stating she has inside knowledge that Puka Nacua is changing his commitment from USC to uw.
We're all on the same page now.
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
They bought her out, even they couldn't deal with her craziness. She started her own site, Realdawg, and has gotten even crazier because there is no more national oversight. She is by far the most cringy recruiting person there is. Her getting into political arguments with recruits is just... Wow. I'm sure this 17 year old minority football player will change his political allegiance because a crazy, old white lady is tweeting at him.TualatinDuck wrote:Ruth is the super bat s*** crazy mod of dawgman.
I think it was Kyle Ford that cut of all contact with her when he was considering Washington and asked her to leave him alone.
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Thanks for the update. I've faded out of recruiting in the last year or so, other than watching tape, really.
-
GrandpaDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3306
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:48 pm
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
“It’s not easy being drunk all the time. If it were easy, everyone would do it.”
Ruth, Tyrion or GrandpaDuck?
note:
All Ruth threads should be G.O.T. crossover threads and put on a special board, Fictional Entertainment.
Ruth, Tyrion or GrandpaDuck?
note:
All Ruth threads should be G.O.T. crossover threads and put on a special board, Fictional Entertainment.
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
Tyrion!GrandpaDuck wrote:“It’s not easy being drunk all the time. If it were easy, everyone would do it.”
Ruth, Tyrion or GrandpaDuck?
note:
All Ruth threads should be G.O.T. crossover threads and put on a special board, Fictional Entertainment.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
-
lmduck
Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip
but, but, but Ruth and CP are tight and she gets all her info directly from him. She said so herself. Are you telling me that she might , you know, stretch the truth a little??????? I am shocked. Really and truly shocked.