Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
alxtw
Freshman
Posts: 1264
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Post by alxtw »

https://247sports.com/college/football/ ... 129184844/

Pretty impressive that we're the only pac-12 school on his top 6 list.
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15150
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for 2020 top WR

Post by OregonFan4Life »

He and DJ would work well together.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Post by greenyellow »

His GF goes to Penn State so I'd say they're going to be in it until the end.
Image
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Post by woundedknees »

greenyellow wrote:His GF goes to Penn State so I'd say they're going to be in it until the end.
From the attached article:

Penn State: “Well I been there a lot just because distance is easy to cover. My girlfriend goes there so it’s kinda become a weekly routine to go see her say what’s up to the coaches, but I have a good relationship with them all.”
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
User avatar
nogerO
Senior
Posts: 4516
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm
Location: Wyoming

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Post by nogerO »

woundedknees wrote:
greenyellow wrote:His GF goes to Penn State so I'd say they're going to be in it until the end.
From the attached article:

Penn State: “Well I been there a lot just because distance is easy to cover. My girlfriend goes there so it’s kinda become a weekly routine to go see her say what’s up to the coaches, but I have a good relationship with them all.”
I don't see the issue, there are flights from Eugene to State College PA. :roll: :lol: :)
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Post by Duck07 »

Hey, it "could" also work out in our favor; they could break up at which point he may not want to be at Penn State at all, lol.
Image
alxtw
Freshman
Posts: 1264
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Post by alxtw »

nogerO wrote:
woundedknees wrote:
greenyellow wrote:His GF goes to Penn State so I'd say they're going to be in it until the end.
From the attached article:

Penn State: “Well I been there a lot just because distance is easy to cover. My girlfriend goes there so it’s kinda become a weekly routine to go see her say what’s up to the coaches, but I have a good relationship with them all.”
I don't see the issue, there are flights from Eugene to State College PA. :roll: :lol: :)
HS junior dating a college girl is also quite impressive! :lol:
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Post by brich75 »

We all know how it goes; starts with 1 weekend he is to busy to make it out to see her then snow balls, bada bing bada boom he is single on his way to oregon.
Image
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Post by GoDucksTroll »

brich75 wrote:We all know how it goes; starts with 1 weekend he is to busy to make it out to see her then snow balls, bada bing bada boom he is single on his way to oregon.
Made me think of this:

So I came to her college on a surprise visit
To see my girl that was so exquisite
It was a school day, I knew she was there
The first semester of the school year
I went to a gate to ask where was her dorm
This guy made me fill out a visitor's form
He told me where it was and I was on my way
To see my baby doll, I was happy to say
I arrived in front of the dormitory
"Yo, could you tell me where is door three?"
They showed me where it was for the moment
I didn't know I was in for such an event
So I came to her room and opened the door
Oh, snap! Guess what I saw?
A fella tongue-kissin' my girl in her mouth
I was so in shock my heart went down south
So please listen to the message that I send
Don't ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Post by brich75 »

GoDucksTroll wrote:
brich75 wrote:We all know how it goes; starts with 1 weekend he is to busy to make it out to see her then snow balls, bada bing bada boom he is single on his way to oregon.
Made me think of this:

So I came to her college on a surprise visit
To see my girl that was so exquisite
It was a school day, I knew she was there
The first semester of the school year
I went to a gate to ask where was her dorm
This guy made me fill out a visitor's form
He told me where it was and I was on my way
To see my baby doll, I was happy to say
I arrived in front of the dormitory
"Yo, could you tell me where is door three?"


They showed me where it was for the moment
I didn't know I was in for such an event
So I came to her room and opened the door
Oh, snap! Guess what I saw?
A fella tongue-kissin' my girl in her mouth
I was so in shock my heart went down south
So please listen to the message that I send
Don't ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend
Haha exactly! Classic!!
Image
Post Reply