Yanni Karlaftis

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
FlashDuck
One Star Recruit
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:10 pm

Yanni Karlaftis

Post by FlashDuck »

Yanni is announcing August 9th and Oregon is in his final 4. Are we winning this one?

https://cfbsaturdays.com/recruiting-bat ... karlaftis/

I know we got two studs last year and have Brown and Buckner in 2021 but I'd love to get Karlaftis too.
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: Yanni Karlaftis

Post by jimmy12 »

I don't think the ducks are in this one.
punizhr02
One Star Recruit
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:52 pm

Re: Yanni Karlaftis

Post by punizhr02 »

Nah, I think the Ducks are done at linebacker unless Davis decommits from LSU. They only have maybe 4 spots left, and Foreman, JTT, Kingsley, Thornton, Maason Smith, Bryce Foster, and Jager Burton are still on the board. I think when Burkhalter committed it took Yanni off the board. The coaches might not even have room for Jonathon Flowe. Oregon is looking really good at landing either Foreman or JTT (1), Bryce Foster (2), Thornton (3), and Kingsley is the closest thing to a lock (4). There just isn't any room left unless Oregon misses on some of these names. The quality top to bottom in this class is something we have never seen at Oregon. Our bottom 3 rated recruits would be mid-upper tier recruits even in our best years.
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: Yanni Karlaftis

Post by jimmy12 »

punizhr02 wrote:Nah, I think the Ducks are done at linebacker unless Davis decommits from LSU. They only have maybe 4 spots left, and Foreman, JTT, Kingsley, Thornton, Maason Smith, Bryce Foster, and Jager Burton are still on the board. I think when Burkhalter committed it took Yanni off the board. The coaches might not even have room for Jonathon Flowe. Oregon is looking really good at landing either Foreman or JTT (1), Bryce Foster (2), Thornton (3), and Kingsley is the closest thing to a lock (4). There just isn't any room left unless Oregon misses on some of these names. The quality top to bottom in this class is something we have never seen at Oregon. Our bottom 3 rated recruits would be mid-upper tier recruits even in our best years.
There are more than 4 spots. Johnathan Flowe is not an option as he apparently won't make grades.

Expect
2 OL (No one other than Kingsley and Foster)
1-2 DL (No one other than JTT and Foreman)
1 WR- Thorton
1 DB- Wright
1 S- Bassa

There you go.
alxtw
Freshman
Posts: 1264
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Re: Yanni Karlaftis

Post by alxtw »

FlashDuck wrote:Yanni is announcing August 9th and Oregon is in his final 4. Are we winning this one?

https://cfbsaturdays.com/recruiting-bat ... karlaftis/

I know we got two studs last year and have Brown and Buckner in 2021 but I'd love to get Karlaftis too.
Is he anything like his brother at purdue?
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: Yanni Karlaftis

Post by jimmy12 »

alxtw wrote:
FlashDuck wrote:Yanni is announcing August 9th and Oregon is in his final 4. Are we winning this one?

https://cfbsaturdays.com/recruiting-bat ... karlaftis/

I know we got two studs last year and have Brown and Buckner in 2021 but I'd love to get Karlaftis too.
Is he anything like his brother at purdue?
Yes- same parents.
User avatar
justducky0
Senior
Posts: 2012
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:02 pm
Location: The Real World

Re: Yanni Karlaftis

Post by justducky0 »

hahahahaha
Image
alxtw
Freshman
Posts: 1264
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Re: Yanni Karlaftis

Post by alxtw »

jimmy12 wrote:
alxtw wrote:
FlashDuck wrote:Yanni is announcing August 9th and Oregon is in his final 4. Are we winning this one?

https://cfbsaturdays.com/recruiting-bat ... karlaftis/

I know we got two studs last year and have Brown and Buckner in 2021 but I'd love to get Karlaftis too.
Is he anything like his brother at purdue?
Yes- same parents.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply