Yanni is announcing August 9th and Oregon is in his final 4. Are we winning this one?
https://cfbsaturdays.com/recruiting-bat ... karlaftis/
I know we got two studs last year and have Brown and Buckner in 2021 but I'd love to get Karlaftis too.
Yanni Karlaftis
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
FlashDuck
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:10 pm
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: Yanni Karlaftis
I don't think the ducks are in this one.
-
punizhr02
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:52 pm
Re: Yanni Karlaftis
Nah, I think the Ducks are done at linebacker unless Davis decommits from LSU. They only have maybe 4 spots left, and Foreman, JTT, Kingsley, Thornton, Maason Smith, Bryce Foster, and Jager Burton are still on the board. I think when Burkhalter committed it took Yanni off the board. The coaches might not even have room for Jonathon Flowe. Oregon is looking really good at landing either Foreman or JTT (1), Bryce Foster (2), Thornton (3), and Kingsley is the closest thing to a lock (4). There just isn't any room left unless Oregon misses on some of these names. The quality top to bottom in this class is something we have never seen at Oregon. Our bottom 3 rated recruits would be mid-upper tier recruits even in our best years.
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: Yanni Karlaftis
There are more than 4 spots. Johnathan Flowe is not an option as he apparently won't make grades.punizhr02 wrote:Nah, I think the Ducks are done at linebacker unless Davis decommits from LSU. They only have maybe 4 spots left, and Foreman, JTT, Kingsley, Thornton, Maason Smith, Bryce Foster, and Jager Burton are still on the board. I think when Burkhalter committed it took Yanni off the board. The coaches might not even have room for Jonathon Flowe. Oregon is looking really good at landing either Foreman or JTT (1), Bryce Foster (2), Thornton (3), and Kingsley is the closest thing to a lock (4). There just isn't any room left unless Oregon misses on some of these names. The quality top to bottom in this class is something we have never seen at Oregon. Our bottom 3 rated recruits would be mid-upper tier recruits even in our best years.
Expect
2 OL (No one other than Kingsley and Foster)
1-2 DL (No one other than JTT and Foreman)
1 WR- Thorton
1 DB- Wright
1 S- Bassa
There you go.
-
alxtw
- Freshman
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm
Re: Yanni Karlaftis
Is he anything like his brother at purdue?FlashDuck wrote:Yanni is announcing August 9th and Oregon is in his final 4. Are we winning this one?
https://cfbsaturdays.com/recruiting-bat ... karlaftis/
I know we got two studs last year and have Brown and Buckner in 2021 but I'd love to get Karlaftis too.
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: Yanni Karlaftis
Yes- same parents.alxtw wrote:Is he anything like his brother at purdue?FlashDuck wrote:Yanni is announcing August 9th and Oregon is in his final 4. Are we winning this one?
https://cfbsaturdays.com/recruiting-bat ... karlaftis/
I know we got two studs last year and have Brown and Buckner in 2021 but I'd love to get Karlaftis too.
- justducky0
- Senior
- Posts: 2012
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:02 pm
- Location: The Real World
-
alxtw
- Freshman
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm
Re: Yanni Karlaftis
jimmy12 wrote:Yes- same parents.alxtw wrote:Is he anything like his brother at purdue?FlashDuck wrote:Yanni is announcing August 9th and Oregon is in his final 4. Are we winning this one?
https://cfbsaturdays.com/recruiting-bat ... karlaftis/
I know we got two studs last year and have Brown and Buckner in 2021 but I'd love to get Karlaftis too.
