QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
As many have been forecasting, Oregon has received the commitment of 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams out of Jefferson HS in Portland.

- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40547
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Sco Ducks! Great in-state pickup. Slightly worried about his size, but we've had smaller at safety. JD Nelson and John Boyett were tiny dudes.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- EncinitasDuck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1158
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:45 pm
- Location: Grants Pass Oregon
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
6 ft 195lbs?
That's not bad for a senior in HS. He should be able to get to around 210 with proper nutrition and strength program.
That's not bad for a senior in HS. He should be able to get to around 210 with proper nutrition and strength program.
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
^^ they're almost certainly stretching that. He looks short in every video and ohoto. I'd guess no taller than 5'10.
I guess i need to walk over to Jefferson to catch a game. Not often I have a duck commit playing a stone's throw away.
I guess i need to walk over to Jefferson to catch a game. Not often I have a duck commit playing a stone's throw away.
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
I really like this kid. He’s a great athlete, was on Jefferson’s elite varsity basketball team as a freshman. Williams looks like he can hit, carry more weight, and has that rare burst. Size wise it’s not like he’s dangerously undersized and can still grow.
We wondered about Marcel Yates and his recruiting, Williams said he was the difference maker since Yates was his favorite coach before he even got hired at Oregon, a pretty good sign.
We wondered about Marcel Yates and his recruiting, Williams said he was the difference maker since Yates was his favorite coach before he even got hired at Oregon, a pretty good sign.
- nogerO
- Senior
- Posts: 4516
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm
- Location: Wyoming
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Walk over from Hoboken?StevensTechU wrote:^^ they're almost certainly stretching that. He looks short in every video and ohoto. I'd guess no taller than 5'10.
I guess i need to walk over to Jefferson to catch a game. Not often I have a duck commit playing a stone's throw away.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Haha. When I joined this forum, I lived in NYC. I found out there was a tiny school across the water in Hoboken (Stevens institute of technology) that is the only other college with a duck as a mascot anywhere in the country. I've since relocated to Portland.
- ncduck
- Senior
- Posts: 2189
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
- Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Once upon a time Stevens started a small private school for children of faculty that later broke off and became independent. My wife’s first gig out of college was teaching at the private school, today it’s called Stevens Cooperative School. I actually have a friend who worked a Stevens Institute of Technology in the mid-2k’s doing institutional research.StevensTechU wrote:Haha. When I joined this forum, I lived in NYC. I found out there was a tiny school across the water in Hoboken (Stevens institute of technology) that is the only other college with a duck as a mascot anywhere in the country. I've since relocated to Portland.
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
That's awesome. I hope you have a lot of Attila The Duck gear.
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
from bad to worse (and I am a an Oregonian)StevensTechU wrote:Haha. When I joined this forum, I lived in NYC. I found out there was a tiny school across the water in Hoboken (Stevens institute of technology) that is the only other college with a duck as a mascot anywhere in the country. I've since relocated to Portland.
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Ha, I liked both.
-
duck55
- Senior
- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 am
- Location: Keizer OR
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Oregon should start a "sister School" program and get the 2 mascots together.
- nogerO
- Senior
- Posts: 4516
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm
- Location: Wyoming
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
I wouldn't expect any offspring from that relationship. Unless Atilla is a girls name these days!duck55 wrote:Oregon should start a "sister School" program and get the 2 mascots together.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine