QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
It's amazing how fast kids put on good weight once they hit good college S&C programs and get all the food available to them from the AD's dining hall.

- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
They're also probably eating according to calorie targetsgreenyellow wrote:It's amazing how fast kids put on good weight once they hit good college S&C programs and get all the food available to them from the AD's dining hall.
-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
I think my buddies baby maker is running in reverse... The dude is more immature every time I see him
!
My hair went about the same age my metabolism tanked... 50. I literally never broke 190 until that age (s.i.g.h.).
My hair went about the same age my metabolism tanked... 50. I literally never broke 190 until that age (s.i.g.h.).
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

