How do the ducks finish?

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
Posts: 5068
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:45 am
GM: Orlando Magic GM
Location: Florida

Re: How do the ducks finish?

Post by FlDuckFan »

What makes Shough that bad that everyone seems to be passing on him and hoping for a transfer or Millen to start?
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: How do the ducks finish?

Post by Duckenstein »

FlDuckFan wrote:What makes Shough that bad that everyone seems to be passing on him and hoping for a transfer or Millen to start?
I don't think anyone is doing that.

Shough will be a RsFr next year, Millen will redshirt

If Herbert leaves, then they'll get a grad transfer
northbeachsf
Freshman
Posts: 1494
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Re: How do the ducks finish?

Post by northbeachsf »

duckfan96 wrote:Yea but Herbert is gonna stay....hopefully
Disagree. He is gone.
SuperDuck
Senior
Posts: 4652
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:29 am
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: How do the ducks finish?

Post by SuperDuck »

Duckenstein wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:What makes Shough that bad that everyone seems to be passing on him and hoping for a transfer or Millen to start?
I don't think anyone is doing that.

Shough will be a RsFr next year, Millen will redshirt

If Herbert leaves, then they'll get a grad transfer
This^^^^

We haven't seen enough of Shough to even make an observation on how well he's progressed. Another year of learning will only help him and the other QBs, whether Herbert stays or they bring in a grad transfer.
John 3:36
GrantDuck
Senior
Posts: 2629
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Re: How do the ducks finish?

Post by GrantDuck »

With Herbert coming back well have 3 guys+ whatever 2020 QB comes in competing for the starting spot most likely in 2020(unless Burmiester transfers).

Obviously will be interesting to see what DJ does(baseball, football, etc).
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: How do the ducks finish?

Post by TualatinDuck »

GrantDuck wrote:With Herbert coming back well have 3 guys+ whatever 2020 QB comes in competing for the starting spot most likely in 2020(unless Burmiester transfers).

Obviously will be interesting to see what DJ does(baseball, football, etc).
My understanding is DJ wants to play both and that puts us at a disadvantage to Clemson because their football and baseball teams are better. With what said, who knows!
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: How do the ducks finish?

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: How do the ducks finish?

Post by TualatinDuck »

lukeyrid13 wrote:I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.
Really? Hadn't read that anywhere.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
Posts: 5068
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:45 am
GM: Orlando Magic GM
Location: Florida

Re: How do the ducks finish?

Post by FlDuckFan »

lukeyrid13 wrote:I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.
That'd be a lot of potential in the QB room after Herbert.
If no one transfers
Shough, Burmeister, Millen, & Rising then if we're all good maybe we'll get Uiagalelei
User avatar
nogerO
Senior
Posts: 4516
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm
Location: Wyoming

Re: How do the ducks finish?

Post by nogerO »

northbeachsf wrote:
duckfan96 wrote:Yea but Herbert is gonna stay....hopefully
Disagree. He is gone.
^^^This didn't age well... :lol:
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15153
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: How do the ducks finish?

Post by OregonFan4Life »

lukeyrid13 wrote:I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.
He’d end up transferring if he came her since Oregon is landing DJ next year who’s going to start day 1 and kill it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: How do the ducks finish?

Post by TualatinDuck »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.
He’d end up transferring if he came her since Oregon is landing DJ next year who’s going to start day 1 and kill it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know, if he truly wants to play baseball as well, Oregon looks far less attractive.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: How do the ducks finish?

Post by thomas time »

Coach Fyle tweeted Another one, anybody know who it is?
HomeSickDuck
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 475
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Re: How do the ducks finish?

Post by HomeSickDuck »

thomas time wrote:Coach Fyle tweeted Another one, anybody know who it is?
I think it was for Lemieux announcing he was coming back for his senior year.
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: How do the ducks finish?

Post by lukeyrid13 »

TualatinDuck wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:I’ve also heard that we lead for getting Cameron rising from Texas.
Really? Hadn't read that anywhere.
I saw it on reddit CFB from a Texas fan on there. That was like a week ago now though.
Post Reply