Tons of debate on how credible that tweet is. Guy works for the TV station that is broadcasting the commitment. It could be good information or not.RebelDuck wrote:If true then let’s hope for Utah or USC and not Washington
Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Blair Angulo, who is the most plugged in guy in Utah is saying he’s thinking Washington.
Local TV is making people think Utah.
I have no idea, I’ll have to wait until 9:45. I think we have a chance but it’s lookig less likely than it did Friday.
Local TV is making people think Utah.
I have no idea, I’ll have to wait until 9:45. I think we have a chance but it’s lookig less likely than it did Friday.
-
TyranT
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:06 pm
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
What’s JHOP think?
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
He is NEVER right. Like never never.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
TyranT
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:06 pm
-
rsbgduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 672
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 am
- Location: Roseburg, OR
- Contact:
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
HomeSickDuck wrote:I know she is. Just sharing what I read, but I don’t agree with it.rsbgduck wrote:HomeSickDuck wrote:Ruth (UW Ruth) posted on Twitter something about it being between UW and Utah. But who knows.greenyellow wrote:I'm kind of wondering why he's announcing so late on a local news show instead on in the middle of the day when more people would be watching/paying attention. That makes me think he's either doing it so a only the people of Utah watch (meaning he's either going to Utah or BYU) or he's doing it to avoid backlash for picking an out-of-state school (UW, Oregon, or USC.)
I did a little search, and read a few things she posted......UW Ruth=psychotic, like One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest kinda crazy wack job.JMHO
GO DUCKS!!!
Sorry, I wasn’t implying anything negative. I appreciate it, after all, good or bad, right or wrong it’s still information. Except for the trash Clownzono gets printed.
-
AshlandDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:51 am
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
I know he produces wild numbers and seems like a legit talent, but if there was ever an athlete who didn't look the part it's Nakua. Skinny legs, skinny arms, skinny everything. I'm curious how his body type will transition, though admittedly, he has an unbelievable level of skill.
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
You just described 18 year old Marcus Mariota.AshlandDuck wrote:I know he produces wild numbers and seems like a legit talent, but if there was ever an athlete who didn't look the part it's Nakua. Skinny legs, skinny arms, skinny everything. I'm curious how his body type will transition, though admittedly, he has an unbelievable level of skill.
-
AshlandDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:51 am
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Possibly. Though, Nakua really doesn't look like he has the frame to add a lot of weight. Narrow all the way down. I definitely think Marcus had a better frame at their respective points.StevensTechU wrote:You just described 18 year old Marcus Mariota.AshlandDuck wrote:I know he produces wild numbers and seems like a legit talent, but if there was ever an athlete who didn't look the part it's Nakua. Skinny legs, skinny arms, skinny everything. I'm curious how his body type will transition, though admittedly, he has an unbelievable level of skill.
- Quietduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 pm
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
One thing in his favor (besides catching the ball away from his body) is that on his film it is rare for someone to get a clean hit on him. He reminds me of LM in that while he may get hit, he rarely gets lit up. When people try and big hit him he seems to slip by and head down the field.
- DuckMastaFunk
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 pm
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Forget Jhop. What does Jimmy12 think?jimmy12 wrote:He is NEVER right. Like never never.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
alxtw
- Freshman
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Did he recently just followed our players? Or did he also recently followed USC, Utah, and UW player?TyranT wrote:Recent follows =Sean Dollars, Jonah T, Andrew Faoliu, Dallas Warmack, Jeff Eason. Also Oregon targets Juwan Johnson and Buckley-Shelton.
Jonah T’s mom had a positive tweet on Friday.
I’m feeling good about this whole thing really.
-
Merganzer
- Senior
- Posts: 3656
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
So here we all are, waiting for Puka...
- DuckMastaFunk
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 pm
- DuckMastaFunk
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 pm
Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today
Here it is... I think...
https://t.co/0VGRMAi310
https://t.co/0VGRMAi310