Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today

Post by TualatinDuck »

RebelDuck wrote:If true then let’s hope for Utah or USC and not Washington
Tons of debate on how credible that tweet is. Guy works for the TV station that is broadcasting the commitment. It could be good information or not.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today

Post by GoDucksTroll »

Blair Angulo, who is the most plugged in guy in Utah is saying he’s thinking Washington.

Local TV is making people think Utah.

I have no idea, I’ll have to wait until 9:45. I think we have a chance but it’s lookig less likely than it did Friday.
TyranT
One Star Recruit
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today

Post by TyranT »

What’s JHOP think?
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today

Post by jimmy12 »

He is NEVER right. Like never never.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TyranT
One Star Recruit
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today

Post by TyranT »

Lol
rsbgduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 am
Location: Roseburg, OR
Contact:

Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today

Post by rsbgduck »

HomeSickDuck wrote:
rsbgduck wrote:
HomeSickDuck wrote:
greenyellow wrote:I'm kind of wondering why he's announcing so late on a local news show instead on in the middle of the day when more people would be watching/paying attention. That makes me think he's either doing it so a only the people of Utah watch (meaning he's either going to Utah or BYU) or he's doing it to avoid backlash for picking an out-of-state school (UW, Oregon, or USC.)
Ruth (UW Ruth) posted on Twitter something about it being between UW and Utah. But who knows.

I did a little search, and read a few things she posted......UW Ruth=psychotic, like One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest kinda crazy wack job.JMHO

GO DUCKS!!!
I know she is. Just sharing what I read, but I don’t agree with it.


Sorry, I wasn’t implying anything negative. I appreciate it, after all, good or bad, right or wrong it’s still information. Except for the trash Clownzono gets printed.
AshlandDuck
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 305
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:51 am

Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today

Post by AshlandDuck »

I know he produces wild numbers and seems like a legit talent, but if there was ever an athlete who didn't look the part it's Nakua. Skinny legs, skinny arms, skinny everything. I'm curious how his body type will transition, though admittedly, he has an unbelievable level of skill.
User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today

Post by StevensTechU »

AshlandDuck wrote:I know he produces wild numbers and seems like a legit talent, but if there was ever an athlete who didn't look the part it's Nakua. Skinny legs, skinny arms, skinny everything. I'm curious how his body type will transition, though admittedly, he has an unbelievable level of skill.
You just described 18 year old Marcus Mariota.
AshlandDuck
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 305
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:51 am

Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today

Post by AshlandDuck »

StevensTechU wrote:
AshlandDuck wrote:I know he produces wild numbers and seems like a legit talent, but if there was ever an athlete who didn't look the part it's Nakua. Skinny legs, skinny arms, skinny everything. I'm curious how his body type will transition, though admittedly, he has an unbelievable level of skill.
You just described 18 year old Marcus Mariota.
Possibly. Though, Nakua really doesn't look like he has the frame to add a lot of weight. Narrow all the way down. I definitely think Marcus had a better frame at their respective points.
User avatar
Quietduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 622
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today

Post by Quietduck »

One thing in his favor (besides catching the ball away from his body) is that on his film it is rare for someone to get a clean hit on him. He reminds me of LM in that while he may get hit, he rarely gets lit up. When people try and big hit him he seems to slip by and head down the field.
User avatar
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

jimmy12 wrote:He is NEVER right. Like never never.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Forget Jhop. What does Jimmy12 think?
alxtw
Freshman
Posts: 1264
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today

Post by alxtw »

TyranT wrote:Recent follows =Sean Dollars, Jonah T, Andrew Faoliu, Dallas Warmack, Jeff Eason. Also Oregon targets Juwan Johnson and Buckley-Shelton.
Jonah T’s mom had a positive tweet on Friday.
I’m feeling good about this whole thing really.
Did he recently just followed our players? Or did he also recently followed USC, Utah, and UW player?
Merganzer
Senior
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today

Post by Merganzer »

So here we all are, waiting for Puka...
User avatar
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

Link???
User avatar
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Re: Puka Nacua likely announcing his decision today

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

Here it is... I think...
https://t.co/0VGRMAi310
Post Reply